Enter new regions with Shopware!
You have been working in the Shopware environment for a long time and are looking for a new challenge – a task that does not meet the usual requirements?
Then openpack and our marketplace are the right place for you!
We use Shopware to implement our marketplace. The special requirements of a B2B marketplace require creative ideas and skillful implementation in order to move the marketplace forward quickly. As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for implementing the technical requirements of the marketplace – from technical conception to deployment on the production system.
What to bring:
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch is an advantage
- Experience in working with Shopware and software projects
- Conceptual and analytical skills, precision and initiative
- Commitment, reliability and ability to work under pressure with many parallel tasks
- A communicative nature as well as good German and English skills
We offer you:
- A great and challenging project
- Working in a young team without corporate constraints
- Contribute, design and make things happen instead of contract work
- Flexible working hours and innovative working methods
- Possibility of remote work / home office Modern office directly at the OTH Amberg-Weiden – location Weiden, in the heart of the Upper Palatinate region
- 30 days vacation
- Working in a solidly funded startup and helping to build and grow it from the ground up
- Taking on responsibility from the very beginning
- Flexibility, openness, fun
- Letting go of ingrained routines and hierarchies
- Make decisions yourself or get them as fast as you need them
Just apply with a little insight into your portfolio and then we might get to know each other soon.